Application deadlines and procedure
• Applications can submitted all year round.
• Applications must be submitted 4 weeks the latest prior to the forthcoming rounds of the selection committee
• The following two rounds of the selection committee will take place:
21.07.2020 (application deadline: 21.06.2020)
24.11.2020 (application deadline: 24.10.2020)
• Please note: As a rule at least three months will pass between your application being checked and the decision on the granting of a scholarship.
• Applications are made solely via the online portal BWS-World.
• Please don't forget to read the Procedural Information.
You require the following documents for your application:
• Curriculum vitae
• Motivation letter
• Certificate with grades
• Possibly references from employers
• Possibly language certificate
• Qualified people working or living in Baden-Württemberg will solely be regarded in the selection process.
• When all formal requirements have been satisfied, the invitation to an interview is issued in the scholarship committee.
• The suitable scholarship holders are selected by the members of the scholarship committee.
• On the basis of these selections, the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung decides on the award of the scholarships.