Application deadlines and procedure
• Applications can submitted all year round.
• Applications must be submitted 4 weeks the latest prior to the forthcoming rounds of the selection committee
• The following three rounds of the selection committee will take place:
26.03.2019 (application deadline: 26.02.2019)
23.07.2019 (application deadline: 25.06.2019)
26.11.2019 (application deadline: 29.10.2019)
• Please note: As a rule at least three months will pass between your application being checked and the decision on the granting of a scholarship.
• Applications are made solely via the online portal BWS-World.
You require the following documents for your application:
• Curriculum vitae
• Motivation letter
• Certificate with grades
• Possibly references from employers
• Possibly language certificate
• Qualified people working or living in Baden-Württemberg will solely be regarded in the selection process.
• When all formal requirements have been satisfied, the invitation to an interview is issued in the scholarship committee.
• The suitable scholarship holders are selected by the members of the scholarship committee.
• On the basis of these selections, the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung decides on the award of the scholarships.