The placement abroad should help further their professional development and must therefore be directly connected to the profession in which the person has been trained.
• live or work in Baden-Wuerttemberg or foreigners who want to do an internship here
• have successfully completed a non-academic education
• have at least one year of work experience.
• For work experience: 2 to 6 months
• For professional further training measures: 2 to 11 months
Level of the scholarship
• Basic scholarship to cover travel expenses, food and accommodation: €1,000 per month
• Allowance for language courses: max. €500
Organisation of the overseas placement
• With support of the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung (no mediation)
• By the applicant on their own initiative