Telefon: +49(0)711 22787-947
Fax: +49(0)711 22787-22
The Walter-Hallstein-Programme as part of the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM supports cities, municipalities and further actors from the public service (counties, associations, nonprofit-organisations, etc.) from Baden-Württemberg by implementing joint projects with public services from other European countries. The aim of these projects is to enhance the exchange of good practices on specific topics that are relevant for the future. The programme targets at establishing a strong network among public services across Europe. By doing so, the programme aims at strengthening the European idea and European-wide cooperation.
If you are interested to work together with a partner organization of the public service from Baden-Württemberg on topics that are relevant for the future, the Walter-Hallstein-Programme as part of the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM may be the right seed funding for your cooperation.
What are possible topics that could be worked on as part of the programme (this list is not exclusive as other topics are welcome as well)?
· Sustainable mobility
· Services for citizens
· Demographic change
· Local supply in rural areas
Which institutions are eligable to submit project proposals?
· Public services from Baden-Württemberg (counties, cities and other bodies of the state’s public service)
What are activities that are eligible for funding?
· Joint projects and events (e.g. workshops or intecultural trainings) that are organized in collaboration between actors from Baden-Württemberg and from other European countries
· Stays abroad (both in Baden-Württemberg and in other European countries) of public servants with the aim of exchanging knowledge and good-practices among public services (support for travel costs and living expenses)
How long is the possible funding period?
· Joint projects and events: minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years (it is possible to bring together various smaller project parts under the umbrella of the overall project)
· Stays abroad of public servants: 2 – 11 months
Applications can be handed in until the 30th of April 2018 via Email.
You are a student? Please click here.