What are possible topics that could be worked on as part of the programme (this list is not exclusive as other topics are welcome as well)?
· Sustainable mobility
· Services for citizens
· Demographic change
· Local supply in rural areas
Which institutions are eligable to submit project proposals?
· Public services from Baden-Württemberg (counties, cities and other bodies of the state’s public service)
What are activities that are eligible for funding?
· Joint projects and events (e.g. workshops or intecultural trainings) that are organized in collaboration between actors from Baden-Württemberg and from other European countries
· Stays abroad (both in Baden-Württemberg and in other European countries) of public servants with the aim of exchanging knowledge and good-practices among public services (support for travel costs and living expenses)
How long is the possible funding period?
· Joint projects and events: minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years (it is possible to bring together various smaller project parts under the umbrella of the overall project)
· Stays abroad of public servants: 2 – 11 months